Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

New 2008 Order 66 2 Packs?

From, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...008_110094.asp

New Order 66 In 2008?
    Posted by Curto on November 13, 2007 at 09:44 AM CST:
    New rumors have popped up regarding another round of the Order 66 sets for 2008.

Our friends over at POTF2.com have a report on a new wave of these two-packs for 2008. The list is:
    # Obi-Wan & ARC Trooper Commander
    # Anakin & ARC Trooper
    # Master Tsui Choi & Barc Trooper
    # Palpatine & Commander Vill
    # Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver
    # Master Sev & Yellow ARC Trooper

If this indeed turns out to be true, then these might follow the same pattern of a repainted clone with a repacked Jedi, but as you can see, there are a few new names listed above that breaks the pattern.

Stay tuned for more details as they are uncovered.

Hmm, I'll most likely get a set of each to open. Won't need the core character Jedi (depending on sculpt/mold), but the other Jedi I'll keep.

I don't expect to army build these.
    Move along, move along

A few of those look really cool, Master Sev and Yellow Arc Trooper, another Weeoqay Jedi is cool, and a yellow Arc. Palaptine and Commander Vill also sounds cool, though i dont know much about Vill, except what wookiepedia tells me, though he sounds like a cool character, i would have to see the emperor on this one before i make up my mind. Master Tsui Choi sounds like a deal in this wave, a completly new figure (at least i've never seen or heard of his figure before) and a BARC Trooper, maybe the best pack in the wave. Though I gotta pass on Anakin and Obi Wan packs...Arc Troopers will be on the shelves with the clone wars cartoon coming out, no sense in going ape over figures we'll see in a few monthes.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    A few of those look really cool, Master Sev and Yellow Arc Trooper, another Weeoqay Jedi is cool, and a yellow Arc. Palaptine and Commander Vill also sounds cool, though i dont know much about Vill, except what wookiepedia tells me, though he sounds like a cool character, i would have to see the emperor on this one before i make up my mind. Master Tsui Choi sounds like a deal in this wave, a completly new figure (at least i've never seen or heard of his figure before) and a BARC Trooper, maybe the best pack in the wave. Though I gotta pass on Anakin and Obi Wan packs...Arc Troopers will be on the shelves with the clone wars cartoon coming out, no sense in going ape over figures we'll see in a few monthes.

I fully expect these to go on clearance like the last sets. No need to rush into buying these.
    Move along, move along

I liked the first sets so I am up for the new ones. I will give the extra jedi to my kids and hope the clone repaints will be interesting.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I'm hoping that Tsoi Choi's BARC Trooper will be one of these yellow guys.

I can't tell what Vill's armor looks like, but apparently he's another 501st guy, so that's cool.

It looks like Sev was only in one of those weird comics . . . either way, he looks pretty cool and so does his ARC Trooper.

I hope these turn out well, if they come to fruition.

this is good news, and I'm hoping to see more new ones too.

My guess is Sev will be a repaint of Sora Bulq with a soft goods robe. Tsui Choi will probably be the only new action figure and it would not surprise me if he ended up getting kitbashed as Ratts Tyrell later.

I am pretty sure the BARC Trooper will be the yellow one from Purge.

I'll definitely get the Tsui Choi pack and probably even be willing to pay full price. For the others, I'll just wait for clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I'm hoping that Tsoi Choi's BARC Trooper will be one of these yellow guys...
    Cool, so they are as Neyo armored trooper (sans extra shoulder armor). I might get a squads worth of them.
    Move along, move along