Toy list from the offical site

i was looking around starwars.com and i though of shareing this list with you guys

Kid-targeted "Collection 1" features the must-have Star Wars core heroes and villains that form the basis of imaginary adventures. These figures are dynamically posed, fully articulated and loaded with accessories.

Putting the action back in action figures, the Jedi come equipped with a magnet in their hand, allowing them to perform movie-inspired Jedi feats like summoning and holding their lightsabers, or holding on for dear life.

Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Super Battledroid, C-3PO (with removable coverings), Kit Fisto, Jango Fett,R2-D2 (with electronic sounds), Zam Wessel, Clone Trooper, Yoda,Count Dooku, Jango Fett, Mace Windu,Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo, Chewbacca with C-3PO

Collection 2" features secondary characters from the saga critical to allowing fans to complete dioramas and recreate key scenes from the films. These figures are also fully articulated and loaded with features and accessories, including the removable blast effect on the weapons.

Shaak Ti, Boba Fett, Tusken Raider female and child, Captain Typho,Saesee Tiin, Battle Droid, Geonosian Warrior,Jar Jar Binks, Plo Koon, Nikto Jedi,Royal Guard, Luminara Unduli, Qui-Gon Jinn,Palpatine, Cantina alien, Rebels, Massiff with Geonosian warrior, Orn Free Taa.

and then theres the Delux figures and stuff

3 3/4" scale Vehicles
    Arriving first to stores this spring, the quick maneuvering Jedi Starfighter may look like a simple scout ship, but when challenged it can quickly transform. Deployable side panel wings reveal a bank of laser cannons and two firing missile launchers. It also features landing gear and opening canopy to allow seating for one 3 3/4" figure.

( cool where geting the starfighter first )

Arriving in fall, the Republic Gunship is a powerful war machine loaded to the hilt with guns and can carry two pilots and up to ten troops into battle. The ship features firing laser cannons, a deployable troop platform, opening canopy, grappling hook, rotating wing blasters and more.

( aww dammit where geting the gunship late darnit)

in all i think its gona be good but i'm alittle peeved that the gunship is coeming out in the fall
    Last edited by Paul-Kenobi; 02-10-2002 at 10:57 PM.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Wow I cant wait tosome of those figures(I've just starting looking at some,pretty sweet!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

yup they are super sweet
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

The gunship is pretty cool, I just wish they had better Clonetrooper figures to go with it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"