"Spirit" w/ Samuel Jackson

Frank Miller is currently directing "Spirit" with Samuel Jackson in the lead role. This is of course is another graphic novel type film like "300" and "Sin City" filmed mostly if not all in front of a Green Screen.

Interesting to note it's all happening here in my current home town of Albuquerque. In the new Albuquerque Film Studios.

Mace Windu has been seen around town lately. I personally haven't seen him, but friends have. http://albuquerque.bizjournals.com/a...ml?jst=s_cn_hl
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I knew about this, and knew Samuel L was in it, but didn't realize he was the Spirit himself. Wow. That's quite a shift from the days when Ebony was his obligatory racial stereotype sidekick.

At Comic-Con 2006, Miller said he was updating it only slightly, despite his reputation for going way over the top, because he has way too much respect for Eisner. He also said most of the storyboards would be directly out of Eisner's work. (Eisner, of course, being one of the few people who belongs in a sentence with Kirby or Ditko, and who may even be better and more influential.)

This one should be awesome.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

According to the article it will Gabriel Macht (who's he?) that will be the Spirit, not Samuel.
    Don't know who Sam will play, but I'm sure it will be the main antagonist.
    Scarlett Johansen is in it. I just love her lips.

Oh. When you said "lead role," I thought you meant the title character.

Is Scarlett going to be Sand Serif? Miller's said several times she's going to be in the movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My bad.
    I assumed so till I double checked, as the character is not how you say Ebony.

I found out about Jackson being seen in town when this lady I knew told me how her daughter met him in a lounge, and was-is going out with him for a spell...hmm.