Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Smile Happy Birthday, JabbaJohnL!

It's the big One-Eight! Adultdom is now at your feet!

You can vote, register for the draft, go to jail instead of juvenile hall....all sorts of swell things are now yours to enjoy!

All kidding aside, have a happy, memorable day! (Hopefully your folks will commemorate it in a cool way! )

TI7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ahhh senor, I do hope you have a safe yet awesome B-day. I'll be the first vynsaniac to attempt a referenced joke by saying that tho tou will get presents, I think you'l enjoy the reward you give yourself immensely too

And just think, now you won't be lying when you click on "Yes I am 18 or over" on certain sites

Iso & Baws

Kid must be double jointed at LEAST
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You grew up right before my eyes. *sniff* You're such a big boy.

Happy birthday, yo!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

(Insert random funny comment about finally being 18 years old here)

Happy birthday, JJL!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

In Spanish, you can now be referred to as "El JabbaJuan" now! (that's "habba-hwan" BTW)

Go buy a lottery ticket! (and perhaps sadly join those of us who seldom win... ).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy Birthday young'en!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy B-day JJL!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Have fun voting and buying smokes (if you want to, that is)!!!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well done, Mr. JJ. Make sure you take some time out to "be your own best friend" on this special day.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008