Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I always associate Thanksgiving (a little bit) with this site, since I remember seeing "Happy Turkey Day!" written here in 1998 or so, right when I started coming here.

At any rate, happy Thanksgiving!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It was just before Thanksgiving 1996 when I joined the site back in my staff reporter days. I was doing Rogues' Gallery, the SW e-newsletter on the EU then, and my review was of "Return to Ord Mantell," with Han Solo on the book cover and SirSteve debuting images of the 1997 figures including Han Solo in Endor Gear. It started that blue pants / brown pants debate.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hope all have/had a safe wonderful gluttonous day
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy Turkey Day
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy belated one.

Be sure to give out Snickers bar to any visiting pilgrims. Or barbarians, for that matter.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I could only find the Dark Chocolate though.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I could only find the Dark Chocolate though.
    YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Mashed potatoes day is back! Oh, and turkey and stuffing, and veggies and desserts. With football and parades on TV (or, if lucky, in person). And reasons to be thankful, too.

I joined in a pick-up football game(s) this morning; the annual Turkey Bowl at a local junior high field (3 games at a time, with 7-on-7 teams). I had to offensive stats (but a few tackles, passes defensed, several almost-sacks). And I am unhurt! Sore, but that comes from bein' an old man.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy Thanksgiving, sir, and all other IE SSG members as well (you know who you are!).

Happy Thanksgiving to all SSGers!

I will be working today and tomorrow, so I hope all in my community will behave which will equate to an uneventful holiday for me (hopefully and happily!).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!