Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Target Hoth & Endor Battle Packs Availability

Has anyone seen or purchased the Hoth & Endor Target Exclusive Battle backs? Are they officially out tomorrow 11-25 and will they be in the Target Flyer? I plan on going tomorrow at 8am if they are being released tomorrow 11-25.

I have no idea... I know they are out in some areas but not here in Cleveland. My friend hasn't found them in Massachusetts either. I'll check tomorrow morning as well. Good luck and happy hunting!!!

BTW... do we know what the DCPI numbers are on these?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I found them at one nearby Target, but a few others don't have them. I know that the stores that do get them in tend to get in several of each, so just keep looking and you'll be good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They're what, 50 bucks a pop?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    They're what, 50 bucks a pop?
    They're each $49.00 even, plus tax.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

My Target doesnt have any, but they have displays in the back for them. I need to wait until next Friday and hoep I can get one of theEndor, if not, I will need help with these. Damn exclusive.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I am in Toledo, OH and planning on picking up one of each if they are available on Sunday. I might be able to pick some extra ones up if anyone would be interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    My Target doesnt have any, but they have displays in the back for them. I need to wait until next Friday and hoep I can get one of theEndor, if not, I will need help with these. Damn exclusive.
    Next Friday?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The local Target here put them on an endcap facing electronics tonight, presumably for tomorrow. They look bewitching. But they don't look like anything I'd pay $50 for.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dcpi: 087-06-0112
    Move along, move along