Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just found in Deadwood

I found a bunch of Jar Jar figures pooped out by Wu's hogs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

some hooplehead tried to cut me off in line for Midnight Madness while I was waiting outside Star and Bulluck's hardware store...a draw across the throat set that right.

fella by the name of Montana handed out these shirts while we waited in line:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StarandBulluck.jpg  

Watch out for that street vendor selling soap with a prize inside. He claimed there were exclusive McQuarrie figures in every bar, but I got nary a one in the soap I bought. ****ing ****sucker.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw a Pre-Cyborg Grievous today at that little corner store by Nuttal & Mann's Saloon No. 10. This guy pretending to be a Civil War general (and calling himself "N***** Gen'ral," pardon my French) grabbed him before I could pick him up, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux and Ji'Dai, there are a pair of McQuarrie Fetts that I stashed behind the Livery in case anyone wants them. I found a new case of figures at Chez Ami but the scalpers there are many...so I thought I should hide some for you guys.

Too late, I found the stash, it was next to the board with a contract on it. Steve was looking for it, that ****sucker, but I got it first.

I went into Al's place and stashed a s*it ton of Biker Scouts if you want them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll wait for Doc Cohrane to retrieve those stashed Scouts for me (if you know what I mean ).

I was going to go shopping as well, but had to stay home after I burnt m'***** getting in the tub. Ouchy.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I was fixin' to trade some POTJ for AOTC with that squarehead family travelin in by way of Minnesota but I ain't seen their wagon pull up yet.

I traveled to Yankton and found sh*t
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten