Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nearly came to blows with Charlie Utter this morning after his mail & freight delivery service lost my case of Wave 5 I ordered from back East. Says he loses more mail than he delivers! Like that's some comfort! And my figs are most likely in the hands of the ****in' dirt worshippers by now; probably trading 'em for infected blankets and Winchesters an' such.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found the Ewoks at the Wal-Mart across from Elsworth's claim. One of 'em looks like Jack McCall. Hopefully Jane won't see these on the pegs, or she might go nuts.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found a bottle of moonshine in Doc's office
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Trixie took a break from learning her numbers to get my Hermi Odle off Lay-a-way.

Then we poked.

I saw the guy from Major Dad picking up a few Jango Fetts today.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I saw the guy from Major Dad picking up a few Jango Fetts today.
    That motherless f***ing wh**e.

I saw Ms. Stubbs return a bunch of Jerjerrods today. It was at the Target next to the Gem.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wouldn't ya know it, but all the hoopleheads are already lining up in front of Star & Bullock's Hardware Store for midnight madness. And the stuff can easily be had at the Gem for the last couple weeks! I don't think Swearengen gives a rat's *** about street date; and I wouldn't mention it, 'cause I saw Dan beat the livin' crap out of some Easterner for complainin'. Poor ****sucker was probably sipping his whiskey too....

Oh, and Wu has some kind of convention going on over in Chinatown. They call it "SDCC," or South Dakotan Celestial Convention, or some such nonesense. Got all the Chinamen in a ****in' stir over there. Wu's shipped in some new girls from San Francisco though, if you're into Celestial strange. Might be a good time to head over and see what all the fuss is about.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'm driving to Deadwood this weekend! No joke, I'm really going.

You are aware that they closed the last brothel in 1980

Anyway, have a safe trip. I don't think the Sioux are as big a danger these days as they once were Might still be road agents operating around those parts though.