Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hasbrotoyshop.com updating?

Because I'm exercising my tolerance to frustration, I have been checking in on the hasbrotoyshop.com site quite frequently lately, hoping mainly to get a crack at ordering some action figures before next Christmas.

Anyway, in doing so, I always first click to the Star Wars section, then click on 30th Anniversay, then on "27 items per page." Almost every time I log in, the lineup of figures on page one (of three) changes. I can't tell if the page automatically randomizes the order of figures or if someone at hasbrotoyshop.com is actually continually updating the site.

I like the idea that somebody is manning the switch over at Toy Central, but I'd also like to see them actually sell the stuff that I need every once in a while.

Stilla, the lineup of figures changes because some figures actually show up for sale and then sell out shortly thereafter. For instance, I've seen the yellow AOTC clones go from the first page to the second page after selling out.

That is true, and yes they are updating as the added the 3 legends droids 2 days ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If I said "coming soon" as long as Hasbrotoyshop.com says it, my wife would kick me out of bed.

Where are the go**am**d toys!?

I wanna know also. I think when you see Lando and General McQuarrie they will go on sale. Same thing happened with the last two waves, the rest got put up then went on sale.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I don't think 25FALL works anymore or is that for Star Wars only?

It dont work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    It dont work anymore.
    Tell it to get off its lazy butt and go get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Tell it to get off its lazy butt and go get a job.
    Oh well at least I got all of the good bumblebee stuff around here instead of online. If they have another code I'll order the cyber slamming or whatever bumblebee concept.

Use catweb10 for 10% off