Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Question How many 3 3/4 Jango Fetts?

    I have counted three. What did you come up with?

    There is the preview Jango, the removable helmet Jango, and this one.....

    http://www.starwars.com/collecting/f...index_i32.html

    Notice the flame effects. I saw another pic of this figure that had the flame-effects arm facing the camera. The effects ran all the way through the arm and out the shoulder on a cylindrical shaft. And what's with his left knee???? It looks broken! He was also wearing the Jango rocket pack, rather than the Boba/Jango pack.

    If I am correct and there are 3 of them, does anyone know how the 3rd one will be released?
    ubi mel ibi apes

  2. #2
    you forgot the deluxe one..
    I have no idea how or when he will be released but looks like I'm buying all three except the deluxe one

  3. #3

  4. #4
    what about the one pictured with the line going around Mace's hand? Is that the deluxe one?

    Also, I hope there is going to be one that can fit into the cockpit of Slave One...

  5. #5
    That is the AOTC 3 3/4 Jango that I have seen on a card. I have yet to see the one with flame effects in any packaging.
    ubi mel ibi apes

  6. #6
    Originally posted by jedibear
    what about the one pictured with the line going around Mace's hand? Is that the deluxe one?

    Also, I hope there is going to be one that can fit into the cockpit of Slave One...
    That one is the Geonosian Jango Fett,who has movable knee joints and is the Jango who'll fit in the Slave 1!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  7. #7
    So we have:

    Jango Fett - Preview Figure
    Jango Fett - Kamino Escape
    Jango Fett - Deluxe
    Jango Fett - Geonosian Battle (I'm guessing his title is around that?) and comes with the fire attachment.

    No carded pictures of the Flame throwing Jango have emerged yet!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  8. #8
    Originally posted by jedibear
    what about the one pictured with the line going around Mace's hand? Is that the deluxe one?
    Also, I hope there is going to be one that can fit into the cockpit of Slave One...
    Originally posted by GNT
    That one is the Geonosian Jango Fett,who has movable knee joints and is the Jango who'll fit in the Slave 1!
    Wrong GNT, the one with the line going around Mace's wrist is the collection 1 basic Jango Fett with removable helmet. The one with the flamethrower action feature is the Geonosian Fett and does have the knee joints. You can tell the difference in the fact that the one with the laynard doesnt have the hole in the arm or the straight arm pose to accomidate the flame affect. Oh, looking back it appears you quoted the whole question, but only answered which one would fit in the cockpit. My bad.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jango.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	668  
    Last edited by Beast; 02-12-2002 at 02:35 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Wrong GNT, the one with the line going around Mace's wrist is the collection 1 basic Jango Fett with removable helmet. The one with the flamethrower action feature is the Geonosian Fett and does have the knee joints. You can tell the difference in the fact that the one with the laynard doesnt have the hole in the arm or the start arm pose to accomidate the flame affect. Oh, looking back it appears you quoted the whole question, but only answered which one would fit in the cockpit. My bad.
    Yes,you Bad I was answering the 2nd part of the question
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO