Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Repaint Wave (7.5)

I saw these for the first time today at Wal-Mart. I only found Rebel Vanguard, Red Naboo Trooper and Pax Bonkik. No clones, holo Vader or R2-B1.

I have only found the Naboo Trooper in the wild so far. Got a couple of the others on order from HTS. No Vader or Clones though.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Haven't seen this wave yet myself... hoping to find R2-B1 and the Rebel before Christmas, then I'll be done with TAC for good.

found these at walmart the other night, for repaints they are not THAT bad, but I can see why some people are not happy about it. Holo Darth is a great looking figure tho, he will be the hardest one to find, only one per case.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Haven't seen them, but then I have no desire to get them, either. As much as I'd love a complete set of coins, these figures are just a cheap excuse not to give us some new ones.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain View Post
    found these at walmart the other night, for repaints they are not THAT bad, but I can see why some people are not happy about it. Holo Darth is a great looking figure tho, he will be the hardest one to find, only one per case.
    later
    The holo Darth was the one I was least interested in, but I will probably get it for the coin. The rest are all decent or are army builder types.

This is the only wave I haven't seen, but I'm not pining away for them. Might get a Vanguard Trooper and the Rodian, but that's about it.

I noticed that figures #48 (Holo Vader) and #49 (7th Legion Clone) aren't listed on the wave 7 or 8 cardbacks. I had to look 'em up online to find out what they were.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Why did Hasbro even make this wave? We're already getting a flood of new figures, why couldn't they have just dropped the entire wave once Force Unleashed got delayed? Did it have to do with completing the coin album?

I ordered some of these from HTS, Pax, Rebel Vanguard and R2-B1.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Why did Hasbro even make this wave? We're already getting a flood of new figures, why couldn't they have just dropped the entire wave once Force Unleashed got delayed? Did it have to do with completing the coin album?
    That would probably be a good reason. It's not a bad wave really. It's good for army builders, and those that like clones and new alien characters. R2-B1 was a rare figure, so this gives people another shot at that one, and with an improved sculpt.