Thread: Playsets

Playsets

Here are the playsets I would love to see:

Death Star - I would go for an 'all-purpose' Death Star that would allow it to be used as either Death Star. It would have a Throne Room, a Hangar, a Detention Block, Garbage Compactor, and the chasm to swing across.

Echo Base - It would have a Hangar with Tauntaun stable area, a Medbay with Bacta Tank (with exclusive Luke in undies), a big blast door, a turret and one of those tille radar dish looking things. It would also incluse a snowspeeder.

Cloud City - It would have Carbon Freeze Chamber, the Gantry, 2 hallways for battles, and the dining room. It would also include an exclusive Lobot figure, and a Twin Pod Cloud Car.

Jabba's Palace/Pit of Carkoon - It would have a cute Sarlaac, 2 skiffs, and a Jabba's Sail Barge backdrop. Turn it around and it would be Jabba's Throne Room with a trapdoor with a cute rancor underneath. It would also include a cute Luke with a bone figure.

Quote Originally Posted by skystreak View Post
    It would also include a cute Luke with a bone figure.
    Hey! This is supposed to be a kid's line.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    Hey! This is supposed to be a kid's line.
    LOL.

I almost forgot the Endor Playset - It would have an Endor Bunker, AT-ST, and Ewok traps.

Quote Originally Posted by skystreak View Post
    Bacta Tank (with exclusive Luke in undies),

Can we get an EU figure of Leia in her undies?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Sure but 30 years after ROTJ took place. Grannie Panties Leia.

I would love to see a Hoth, Endor, Bespin, Tatooine, Mustafar, Dagobah, and Theed playsets
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    EU? Wouldn't Slave Leia count?