Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    It's hard to buy SW for me because I hunt and shop myself. It's nice for me to just get money. You can be assured I'll spend it on Star Wars.

JabbaJohn: do you have a gift list? Do you purposely NOT buy things you put on your gift list? (like so you don't end up with duplicates of say Milakali?)

I think you got a wonderful haul.

Maybe I'll put YOUR parents on my gift list
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It's hard to buy SW for me because I hunt and shop myself. It's nice for me to just get money. You can be assured I'll spend it on Star Wars.

JabbaJohn: do you have a gift list? Do you purposely NOT buy things you put on your gift list? (like so you don't end up with duplicates of say Milakali?)

I think you got a wonderful haul.

Maybe I'll put YOUR parents on my gift list
    Well, when I do make birthday or Christmas lists, I generally just write "Star Wars figures" and "Star Wars vehicles" and my mom will look at the other list. If I want something specific right at that time (like the Y-wing), I'll be sure to put that on there as well. Non-SW stuff goes on the gift lists as well.

I rarely end up with duplicates, but that did recently happen with the Coleman Trebor/Jango Fett set, since I found one at Target the same day my mom got another, but she didn't tell me as it was going to be a present. A few weeks ago, I bought quite a lot since I knew she didn't have any of it yet, then told her which items to check off on the list. But we can always return stuff if there are duplicates. Another little anecdote - I found two battle packs when I was at Target with her and my sisters a few days ago, and I bought one (Battle for Endor) and she bought one for Christmas (Gelagrub Patrol). She likes for there to be some surprises, but the duplicates issue makes that difficult sometimes.

And thanks, yeah, it was quite a nice haul, not just in terms of quantity but quality. Most of the ROTJ wave is superb. For instance, I thought for sure Giran didn't have articulated knees or ankles, but they're just hidden so well that it really took me by surprise. I'm now back at the dorms for the last few days of class and then finals, but I really want to be able to look at and fiddle with this stuff soon.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That haul is most impressive!

Happy belated birthday JJL!

Happy Totally Official Adulthood Recognized In All Corners Of The Land Birthday, Sir!

21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I recommend the Cherry Wheat, if you can find it on the shelves. If not, the Winter Lager, or perhaps a Newcastle. Start your journey with Bud Lite, and your palate will regret it forever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Happy Totally Official Adulthood Recognized In All Corners Of The Land Birthday, Sir!

21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21
    Yes, though some bars still have a 25 and older policy.

Happy Birthday sir, you may now lawfully go out and buy a handgun.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Yes, though some bars still have a 25 and older policy.
    And some places will card if you look under 40!

Happy birthday JJL!

Happy Birthay Mr. Film Student.

If they make a movie about you, they'll now have to find someone older to play your part!

Stay young man! Sleep a lot and play with your toys!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thumbs up

HappeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

...birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**