Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Belatedly so, Happy Birthday none the less JabbaJohn! That's a sweet haul you got there, especially that Naboo Fighter - I had forgotten it existed after giving up hope of seeing it - was it a surprise or something someone tracked down from your list?
    Thanks! I had helped my mom order the case from Entertainment Earth as it was unavailable everywhere else. I should be getting the green Fighter Tank for Christmas and I'll either sell or donate Anakin's Starfighter. It's a great ship, about the size of the original but with more play features and cockpit details. It's a shame that this didn't make it to US retail - I'd love to get a few more.

Happy Birthday your eminence!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Happy Birthday your eminence!
    Thanks! It was a nice, low-key one. It was a little different having it the same weekend as Thanksgiving since that came so late this year, but I guess it was just a holiday double whammy.

For historical purposes, here's the haul, thanks to my family and girlfriend:

Star Wars stuff
    *Slave I - Boba Fett's Spaceship (Amazon Exclusive)
    *Droid Factory set (Amazon Exclusive)
    *Battle of Geonosis: Jedi Knights (Sephjet Josall, Sarissa Jeng, Roan Shryne, Clone Commander Ponds)
    *Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (2013 Class II TCW version)
    *The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Five DVD
    *The Book of Sith by Dan Wallace
    *Build R2-D2 papercraft
    *Episode I 3D playing cards
    *A New Hope foreign poster shirt
    *Boba Fett/Cloud City Empire Strikes Back shirt

Other stuff
    *Breaking Bad: The Final Season Blu-ray
    *Breaking Bad stained glass Heisenberg shirt
    *Breaking Bad character montage shirt
    *The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray
    *Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman
    *Arcade Fire - Reflektor CD
    *dark blue plaid shirt
    *$24 Toys R Us gift card
    *$25

My girlfriend also got me two SW cards - one with Obi-Wan and audio that says "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck" (which I quote all too often) and another that says "You send my heart into hyperspace."
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That's an awesome list JabbaJohn! Happy Birthday!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Party like a wild man today: rent a car! Run for the House of Representatives! Check on discounts for car insurance!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy birthday, Mr. L! Hope you're wrecking NYC, party safe but party hard! Or just have fun, whatevs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy birthday to a fellow December arrival. Our time is now!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.