Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Happy Birthday, JabbaJohnL!

It's the big One-Eight! Adultdom is now at your feet!

You can vote, register for the draft, go to jail instead of juvenile hall....all sorts of swell things are now yours to enjoy!

All kidding aside, have a happy, memorable day! (Hopefully your folks will commemorate it in a cool way! )

TI7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ahhh senor, I do hope you have a safe yet awesome B-day. I'll be the first vynsaniac to attempt a referenced joke by saying that tho tou will get presents, I think you'l enjoy the reward you give yourself immensely too

And just think, now you won't be lying when you click on "Yes I am 18 or over" on certain sites

Iso & Baws

Kid must be double jointed at LEAST
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You grew up right before my eyes. *sniff* You're such a big boy.

Happy birthday, yo!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

In Spanish, you can now be referred to as "El JabbaJuan" now! (that's "habba-hwan" BTW)

Go buy a lottery ticket! (and perhaps sadly join those of us who seldom win... ).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy Birthday young'en!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

(Insert random funny comment about finally being 18 years old here)

Happy birthday, JJL!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yeah - what he said...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

NO WAY! I can't believe you're 20 years old dude. Happy birthday John, you have now officially been with us THROUGH your teens!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    John, you have now officially been with us THROUGH your teens!
    That's really scary, isn't it?

John: you are ready to face The Trials.

You have debated Sith_Killer99 and MadSlantedPowers in the Rancor Pit.

Today you will learn that JediTricks has been keeping Derek and EmperorHowdy in a box. Now you will confront the Real Right-Wing Conservative Talking Points. Prepare to put the lipstick on the pitbulls!

Always remember The Mouse Droid will be with you.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.