Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Happy birthday, good sir! Hope it's a tasty one!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy Birthday young lad! When 43 years of age you reach, look as good you will not!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy Birthday JJ.

Damn, you sure are a smart guy for being just a cub.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I hope you got to go to Weinershnitzel today. If not, you could always make a yummy hot dog in the privacy of your own dorm room.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday young'en!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Congrats, Mr. JJ. You're a year older and wiser - so don't go chugging whatever you put down your throat tonight, take your time & make it last.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Here's the haul:

*Republic Gunship (Lucky Lekku)
    *Vader/Leia Infinities pack (what a stupid story)
    *Commander Faie
    *General Grievous (the big one)
    *Ahsoka Tano
    *Commander Cody
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi and 212th Attack Battalion pack
    *The Clone Wars 2-disc DVD
    *Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2-disc DVD (with Target book)
    *Futurama: Bender's Game DVD
    *Pink Floyd glass set
    *David Gilmour: Live in Gdansk 3-disc CD/DVD set
    *Millennium Falcon by James Luceno
    *Pee-wee shirt (will be exchanged)
    *$25

So, pretty good overall. Now it's time to make the Christmas list.

JabbaJohnL, on behalf of the previous generation, I'd like to show you all the beauty you possess inside, in order to give you a sense of pride to make it easier. Let your laughter remind us how we used to be. For I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow; if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity. For I have found the greatest love of all inside of me. Learning to love yourself: that is the greatest love of all.

And you should get that thing looked at by a professional.

(That boy good! And terrible!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy belated birthday JJ.

I'm sure you have heard this from some other folk, but you have two more birthdays to look forward to. Then the rest of the time will be spent dreading them (or not, what do I know?).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.