Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Happy Birthday he of two decades!

Have a great day, John!

No more teenager! Let the count-down to official, full-blown adulthood to next year begin!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday JJL. hope this year's haul is great.

Yeah - what he said...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

NO WAY! I can't believe you're 20 years old dude. Happy birthday John, you have now officially been with us THROUGH your teens!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    John, you have now officially been with us THROUGH your teens!
    That's really scary, isn't it?

John: you are ready to face The Trials.

You have debated Sith_Killer99 and MadSlantedPowers in the Rancor Pit.

Today you will learn that JediTricks has been keeping Derek and EmperorHowdy in a box. Now you will confront the Real Right-Wing Conservative Talking Points. Prepare to put the lipstick on the pitbulls!

Always remember The Mouse Droid will be with you.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I might just vote Cliegg as your gift... have more fun today than a one-legged moisture farmer on a hoverchair!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    you remind me of glenn beck. you're dumb and stupid and retarded and have stupid hair and have a fat chin and are dumb.
    Thanks for that.

Now, to the haul:
    *Y-wing Bomber
    *Dewback with Sandtrooper
    *Captain Rex and Fives
    *Geonosis Assault battle pack
    *Ambush at Abregado battle pack
    *Princess Leia (Jabba's Slave)
    *Ewoks
    *Nien Nunb
    *Major Panno
    *Giran
    *Malakili
    *Nikto Gunner
    *Ugnaught (gray)
    *The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One DVD
    *The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes for PS2
    *Queen Hot Space CD
    *The Onion: Our Dumb World book
    *Clint Eastwood movie collection (Dollars trilogy and Hang 'Em High)
    *$25

So, yet another good one. And there's still a TON of SW stuff I should hopefully be getting for Christmas . . .

Jeez, man, someone in your family or circle of friends is loaded. Seriously, though, nice hauls--it'd be nice if anyone I knew would actually buy me toys. Everyone just assumes I have everything I could want.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That was from my parents (with the money from my grandpa); my friends and I usually don't get each other presents. As for the stuff itself, I keep a list of what I need (from the Hasbro line) and print it off for my mom since she goes to Walmart and Target at least once or twice a week, usually. Around this time of year, when I find stuff and I'm in a store with her, I just point it out and she gets it then and there to save it for my birthday or Christmas (there was actually so much stuff released this year that I've been buying quite a lot of stuff myself). Near-constant reminders help, too.