Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Thanks, guys!

Thanks for the recommendations, Chux. For those of you who don't know, I've actually never had any alcohol before. We'll see how that goes . . .

SK99, now the only barrier left is not being able to park in the senior citizen spaces.

Tycho, I need more sleep, but I'm always good on the second part!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Happy Birthday Jabba J many more.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    SK99, now the only barrier left is not being able to park in the senior citizen spaces.
    Yeah, that's not a problem for me.
    May the force be with you.

Happy birthday, dude! Man, I cannot believe how long it's been, how you joined our community at 12.

As for booze, don't give in to peer pressure (being of legal age doesn't change that), be careful if you do drink, drink water to avoid hangover later, and remember that it tastes that way because it's bad for you - beer is nasty, it's bready water gone bad. Start with something classy, like champagne or brandy or wine.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Thanks, guys!

For those of you who don't know, I've actually never had any alcohol before. We'll see how that goes . . .

On my 21st, a friend "demanded" I try something; so I had something orange colored, but I drank about 4 glasses of water to dilute it throughout the meal.

Happy YOUR 21st!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Start with something classy, like champagne or brandy or wine.
    Get the boxed wine, that's classy!
    May the force be with you.

Happy Birthday JJL! I hope, well... hell, I know it'll be a good one!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy Birthday, John.

Don't listen to these guys. I personally like the taste of beer and it's just the thing to taste when you've had a rough day. I can respect if you don't even drink. If I recall correctly I don't think I even drank on my birthday...and it's on New Years Eve!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks to the rest of ya!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Happy birthday, dude! Man, I cannot believe how long it's been, how you joined our community at 12.
    Looks like I actually joined this one at 11, just shortly before I turned 12. But I remember going on SSG in late 1998, seeing TPM figures at age 8, and then being on the older forums for a while after that. So I've been around longer than anyone has any right to be.

On my actual birthday, I had two sips of beer at home; it was a 2 Below by New Belgium. It tasted like hell. It reminded me a lot of a weird fluoride toothpaste I used to have to use, and I hated that. I'll be making the alcohol rounds soon enough, I'm sure.

But what's a birthday thread without a haul? Here we go:

*The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two DVDs
    *Defense on Hoth set
    *Obi-Wan and SBD Geonosis set
    *Rodian Jedi and Battle Droid Geonosis set
    *Anakin and Droideka Geonosis set
    *TVC Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit)
    *TVC R2-D2
    *TVC Gamorrean Guard
    *CW Boba Fett
    *AT-RT with ARF Trooper Boil
    *Hostage Crisis set
    *Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter
    *AT-AP
    *Darth Maul Mark Ecko shirt
    *Earth: The Book
    *$25
    *The Making of The Empire Strikes Back - sold out in stores here but coming soon from online
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram