View Poll Results: Which is the best figure from TAC wave 2?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebel Honor Guard

7 9.86%
  • Han Solo (smuggler headset)

1 1.41%
  • Luke Skywalker (Yavin)

1 1.41%
  • Death Star Trooper

10 14.08%
  • Biggs Darklighter (pilot)

4 5.63%
  • Concept Boba Fett

48 67.61%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Best Figure of TAC - wave 2

Moving on in our "best figure of 2007" poll series, it's the next logical step...

Which figure do you consider the best from TAC (30th Anniversary Collection) basic wave 2?

Remember, you can use whatever criteria you wish, it's entirely up to you. Maybe you just like the coin, or you were glad to find it, or its articulation was perfect, or you found one painted flawlessly. Whatever makes it the best in your book is fair game.

When we get to the end of the line, we'll put the winners up against each other.

And if you haven't voted in the Wave 1 poll yet, it'll be open until the 6th.

Easy choice for me: McFett. All the extra features, the interchangeable helmets, the articulation make for one of the best figures of the year. Easily the most notable figure made this year.

Luke, Han, Death Star Trooper, Biggs were all pretty substandard to me. The Rebel Honor Guard is a great figure of probably the most boring character in the SW universe.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

McFEtt, the rest of the wave basically sucked arse. I think I only got the Rebel Honor Guard and the DST from it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found this wave one of the most boring waves of the year. Considering only the Honor Guard and Fett were new figures it is no wonder most of these can still be found. I wanted to vote for the Honor Guard because I do like the figure and it is a good figure and new figure from the movies, but Fett is really an excellent figure I couldn't not vote for him.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I voted for the deathstar trooper. It wins, but only by default.

Why? Not because it is necesarily the best or not. Mostly because it is the ONLY figure from wave two I have been able to actualy see in person. Kinda a lame reason I suppose, but it will have to do out of fairness.

I can't get excited about any of these, but have voted for Concept Fett as the only one vaguely interesting.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Are we going to do a "worst of" poll? Or should we just list the figure we like the least from each wave in the discussion threads?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Concept Fett - no question best figure of the wave
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

McFett

the honor guard was at second, death star trooper with the neutral pose third, and all of the others tied for last