Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Jericho is back Feb. 12!!!!

According to Zap2it.com.

Rescued from cancellation by an outpouring of nuts, "Jericho" will begin its seven-episode second season on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 p.m. ET, airing in the time slot where "Cane" is currently struggling.

"Jericho," the story of a plucky band of Kansas survivalists trying to kick-start society in the aftermath of a nuclear attack, will capitalize on the lead-in of the first-ever winter edition of "Big Brother."

Not crazy about the time slot but it's coming back!!!

I was thinking it was Chris Jericho....he came back two weeks ago on Monday Night RAW.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

This is great news and all...

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Rescued from cancellation by an outpouring of nuts, "Jericho" will begin its seven-episode second season on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 p.m. ET,
    but this is even better news...

...will capitalize on the lead-in of the first-ever winter edition of "Big Brother."
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I was thinking it was Chris Jericho....he came back two weeks ago on Monday Night RAW.
    did they hype it up with another Y2J teaser ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Just think, it could have been Chris Benoit

I think Jericho's return is limited. After that is said and done who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    did they hype it up with another Y2J teaser ?
    Oh yea, totally....they did a whole "break the code" thing for a few weeks....of course anyone who goes to the sites knew it was going to be him coming back.....and he is a master of the microphone.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunterScum View Post
    I think Jericho's return is limited. After that is said and done who knows.
    If the ratings are solid, it would get picked up for a third season. If it's one of the remaining new non reality non rerun shows, it should have a bigger audience.

And as a proud donater of the NUTS! campaign, i'm REALLY REALLY happy about this!!!!

And keep it on topic, folks. This is about the show JERICHO, not wrestling related.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think if CBS doesn't promote the heck out of the show, the fans will let them know.

Since season 1 is now out on DVD, there will be new fans wanting to watch. A couple of buddies didn't watch it when it aired on TV but have it on their NetFlix lists for Christmas break to watch.

And with other shows on hiatus or in reruns, something new and fresh will be nice.