Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vader's Secret Apprentice figure confirmed.

From, http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../006564394.cfm

Do you know if he’s getting an action figure from Hasbro?

WITWER: He’s getting at least one figure.

Does anyone really care about this figure? I mean who is it? Is there any information about the secret apprentice? Let me guess, another figure not in the movies. yay.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    Does anyone really care about this figure? I mean who is it? Is there any information about the secret apprentice? Let me guess, another figure not in the movies. yay.
    He's the main character in The Force Unleashed, which has been hyped for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    He's the main character in The Force Unleashed, which has been hyped for quite some time now.
    What is "The Force Unleashed"? Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, or what, but it's the video game that takes place between ROTS and ANH. It's coming next spring (it was originally coming this fall) and has some new technology that makes the graphics more realistic and responsive, or something like that.

Hasbro has shown their wave of figures at nearly every major convention since last February's Toy Fair, I think.

It's when we open up a can of whoop-*** for "infecting" us with PT bashing.

Wonder what announcement that is he was speaking of?
    Also i wonder which figure the apprentice will be getting? Because there is two different variants of him in the WOTC minis game...I kinda hope for both but thats more than likely just me.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

It's the next great SOTE-style flop.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That might have been said about KOTOR figures, yet most people can't find a Malak or Revan to save their life. (Then again Nihlus is in the Sith Evolutions set-I don't think that set will do too well-eventually shelf warming, but we'll see)

I think the TFU line will do fine.

If the game is good and all reports seem to say that, then this subline will have some measure of success.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I thought the Clone Wars project was very similar to the SOTE deal, and that was extremely successful (Clone Wars, that is), so I wonder where this one will fall.