Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

"Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian"

The trailer is up. http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=1355&dl=14478175

I thought the first film was garbage, but I know some of you folks here enjoyed it, so I figured i'd pass along the trailer. Enjoy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My brother sent me the link earlier....I liked the first one....I need to re-read it all, haven't read it since I was a kid, but I picked up the 4 disc release this past year or so, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Looks real good. Cant wait for this and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think it looks interesting, I didn't see the first one in the theater and thought it was okay on DVD...I might see this one on the big screen.

Will Mr. Tumnus be in it ?

No Tumnus for you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I liked the first one a lot. I'll definitely be checking this one out, but on the overall list of movies I'm looking forward to in '08, this falls behind "The Dark Knight", "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" and "Iron Man".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Wow.

I'm speechless.

But annoyed that Reepicheek isn't in the trailer. He's the bestest. Tumnus may have been dead for a millennia, but Reepy is a million times cooler.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

AWESOME!!!! It looks like just how the book goes too. Just like the previous movie. It has a more mature, loathing aura around it. Analogous to ESB and LOTR:TTT. Granted, the first one was no LOTR and even though I enjoyed it thoroughly, I yearned for more of a movie like what Prince Caspian will be.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

And even better, looks like Narnia actually going to get a decent toyline this time.

http://www.playalongtoys.com/narnia/sneakPrev.aspx

They have a preview up of one of the figures in the line, Asterius the Minotaur.

Looks like Big Bad Toy Store scooped Play Along Toys out of their big reveals.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=4276
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I thought the Narnia figures that the Disney Store put out were pretty good. Anyhow, that Asterius looks pretty good as does the trailer for the movie itself.