Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What is your favorite 3 3/4 figure to date, see thread for criteria

Okay first this is only for POTJ.

1)AGAIN only POTJ figs.
    2)This is NOT about the card, only the figure.
    3)NOT about accessories either.
    4)Not just about sculpt. (I like some even though their scuplt isn't as good as
    some others.
    5)ONLY ONE.
    6)No lists of figs please.
    7)Give your reasons as to why you like this SPECIFIC figure the best.
    ie: paint job, articulation, sculpt, uniqueness, scale accuracy, etc....
    8)Only give your answer based on figures you currently own, not ones you plan on getting or have on order.
    9)You can however elude to a figure you most desire that is currently in production but that you do not have. (Again, no lists)
    10)Can be a deluxe fig

Okay, now that I have that fairly well taken care of..... My pick is:
    FX-7

Great detail and articulation is out of this world. Finall someone to go with 21B and looks great with Deluxe Luke w/bacta tank. Okay, I'm sure you have your favs...let's here them.
    Move along, move along

FX-7 was good, but my choice is...

MECHANIC CHEWBACCA.

The detailing was excellent and it's the first time the wookster was TO SCALE with the other figures! I've got 3-PO in a net on his back and an Imperial blaster in his hairy paws. It's the coolest figure in th POTJ line up.

My fave is Amanaman.

I've wanted an Amanaman since my dog took a chunk out of my original one. Great sculpt, accurate scale, and just plain cool.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I agree.

I'll agree with the both of you. This was a hard choice for me. I loved MC chewie because of the scale and Amanaman because of the detail, but I did say only one.
    Move along, move along

Favorite POTJ figure

This is a really tough choice, but to narrow it down to one figure I'm going to say... the Sandtrooper!
    He's got an improved sculpt over the POTF2, in that he doesn't look like He-Man, he has a fantastic paint job, the arm articulation is great, and I love the accessories.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: Favorite POTJ figure

Originally posted by dr_evazan22
    This is a really tough choice, but to narrow it down to one figure I'm going to say... the Sandtrooper!
    He's got an improved sculpt over the POTF2, in that he doesn't look like He-Man, he has a fantastic paint job, the arm articulation is great, and I love the accessories.
    FX-7 gets my vote. I love the detail and all of the arms on this guy. Chewbacca Mechanic...looks funny. I'm not sure if I agree with the scale of him with the others...especially with Bespin Leia. I still think that Chewbacca - Boushh's Bounty is the best Chewbacca to date!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

My vote would have to be for :
    Luke Skywalker w/ Bacta Tank.

Why?Because even though Luke can't really move,he wasnt
    meant to and the detail is rather nice.I've always wanted
    a Bacta Tank and it has lived up to my expectations.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Hate to be boring and predictable, but . . .

FX-7

Everything about this figure is flat-out flawless. Hasbro was ridiculously precise in the copying even the tiniest of details. It looks exactly like the prop in my visual dictionary. The paint job is beyond precise, even down to the occasional red detailing on some of the arms. And those arms! Never again will we see such articulation. (Seriously what other figure could even require so much?) Truly mind boggling. What could be improved? He even comes with the best accessory -- granted it costs extra, but Luke Bacta Tank is clearly the companion piece for FX-7, not the other way around . . .

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I have to reiterate my choice for FX-7. He has the most articulation in the history of the POTJ line.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

FX7 is one hell of a nice figure, but my favorite is still Admiral Motti, he looks good