Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LEGO Sales & Deals

I'm starting a new thread to report any LEGO sales or deals that might be of interest to the LEGO builders/collectors in the forum.

Toys R Us [December 2-8, 2007]
    BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF all these themed LEGO sets: Mars Mission, Castle, Bionicle, Exo-Force, Aqua Raiders, City, Racers, and Technic
    Online Store

K-Mart [December 2-8, 2007]
    BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF all LEGO sets (excludes video games)
    Online Store

LEGO Shop@Home
    Enter Code SP117 for $5 off $35 purchase for online orders
    Online Store

I also want to note that LEGO Shop@Home is accepting backorders for the Hoth Rebel Base. Better get this limited edition TRU exclusive before it's gone!

EDIT: The Hoth Rebel Base sold out again. I ordered one Rebel Base and the TIE Crawler and used the coupon code, which halved the $10 shipping cost. My TRU has sold out of the Rebel Bases and there's a lot of them popping up on eBay lately.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Amazon.com
    UCS Death Star II is on sale for $149.99 with free shipping. This 3,417 piece set builds the Death Star from ROTJ and once constructed, stands 19" wide and 25" high. Usually retails for $300.

LEGO Shop@Home is once again accepting backorders for the Hoth Rebel Base. Use code SP117 to save $5. EDIT: Sold out again.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

K-Mart [December 9-15, 2007]
    10% OFF all CITY themed LEGO sets

I was in Big Lots yesterday and was surprised to find quite a few LEGO sets in the toy department. My store had:

4893 Revvin' Riders $10 - builds two motorcycles and includes a sound brick that makes motor sounds.

Another Creator/Designer set of the same size as the motorcycle one that I can't recall for $10.

7020 Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon $12.99 - nice deal here, good army builder for much less than the original $30 price tag.

Bunch of the Designer Mini-building sets (such as 4918 Mini Flyers) that come in the small plastic containers for $3 each.

Dang, I need to get me to Pig Lots.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Are you being sarcastic or was that a Freudian slip?

Big Lots has stores nationwide, although I think they're more prevalent east of the Mississippi.

TRU is having a sale Dec 14th & 15th on the 8143 Racers Ferrari F430 Challenge for $30 (originally $50). The set was half off on Black Friday and Saturday though.

We have Big Lots here, they're filthy disgusting places, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I stopped by TRU today looking for the Indy and '08 SW sets (to no avail, which absolutely kills me) and found a stack of Arkham Asylum sets on clearance for $49.98.

Disappointed that TRU hasn't run a BOGO sale on SW this year. Either they were losing money on them or they finally realized most SW sets will sell without the need for a major discount sale.

The TJ Maxx here had a few Batman sets in their toy section. UCS Batmobile was priced around $40 and the Batwing around $30.

Toys R Us [Dec. 21-22, 2007]
    UCS AT-ST $44.99 (50% Off)
    Luke Skywalker Maquette $45.49 (35% Off) Dec. 22nd Only - Print Coupon

LEGO Shop@Home [not on sale, back in stock only]
    Hoth Rebel Base
    Jabba's Sail Barge - fantastic set, get it while you still can!!

Use coupon code SP117 to save $5!

Toys R Us [Dec. 23, 2007 ONLY]
    Mars Mission MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit $55.99 (30% Off) Print Coupon

Wal-mart had the UCS Batmobile for $35, I was tempted but money's too tight and I don't really have the space or desire.