Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    KH is that an ad line, kinda like "Enjoy Coke" ?
    Naw, he's just Joshing you...
    Move along, move along

Happy Birthday Tycho!!! I hope you had a Masterpiece Edition day!

Happy Birthday, Mr. T!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy birthday, Tycho!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! That was a nice surprise.

Wow. A birthday is like your 365th day anniversary or personal new year each and every year.

Well, for me, they are getting stranger every year.

This year Hasbro made me a Star Wars action figure Who'd have thought? Now I know how TheDarthVader feels, well sort of 1/90th of the way he feels.

And yeah, thanks to Michael Bay, the Transformers got to star in a live action movie that I've yearned for since probably 1984. (You can see the robots in between shots of all the humans, and sort of distinguish between them when 2 get in a fight who are at least marginally different colors.)

So while I'm enjoying that, I am staying alive. After 2005, the question of "how many more birthdays will I have?" has always been roaming around in my mind. While none of us know the answer to that question about anyone else (except for whomever you plan to kill), we also can't know that about ourselves.

I still hold on to hopes that:

1) I'll finish and successfully publish my book to great acollades
    2) I'll get a big house and display all my toys the way I want to
    3) I'll find myself in a great relationship with the best girl for a few good years

Then if I achieve these things, I'll look towards:

1) working on the movie adaptation of my book
    2) writing more books and developing a great reputation as an author
    3) entering politics
    4) creating a Grand Army
    5) building my own Death Star
    6) taking over the planet earth
    7) making the world a better place!

One day it would be awesome if I had enough to fly everyone over for the San Diego Comic Con, and have you all over as my guests for a visit to my displayed collection, like it was Rancho Obi-Wan or something, and just enjoy what we all had as a hobby.

JediMasterSal, I'd request that you stayed the longest and helped me with my own dioramas. I'd do the same for you. In your collection, I'm especially interested in Utopau.

General Grievous, it would be the height of all humor around here if you actually found a cake that was shaped like Michael Bay's head! LOL
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Have a good birthday, sir!! May you get a cake that looks like Michael Bay and tastes like pure action and no plot! heheheh
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy B-day Tycho! Sorry I'm a day late.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Happy B-day Tycho! Sorry I'm a day late.
    You're right on time! Today is my actual birthday. This thread was started about half a day early I think. I just noticed it today though. Thanks everyone!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Belated B-day bro.

gah. see what I get for only lurking on certain days.. DAMMIT!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

A happy belated Birthday Josh! I hate having to work, and only being able to check in here once a week or less.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!