Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Hey thanks guys. My birthday was depressing. I thought everyone had forgotten.

I'm getting the belated birthday wishes now - but it feels good to be remembered.

I spent my birthday on dialysis after a emergency surgery to replace the catheter in my heart. Yeah: I'm wondering if I WILL have another birthday.

Anyway, I spent my birthday alone basically. It was reflective.

Sunday I got out with a friend and saw Quantum of Solace. It was awesome! I'm in a James Bond phase.

I'm soooo sorry I missed your birthday, Josh. I hope you can forgive me and take my birthday wishes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I didn't miss your birthday, I sent you birthday wishes just after midnight on Saturday morning on Myspace. Sorry to hear you got dialysis for your birthday, but it is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy Belated birthday! take it easy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Tycho, happy belated birthday. hope you are well and feeling better. take it easy and relax.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

GAH!!! I missed it??!!!!

Happy belated BITHday to you, mister!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Happy Birthday.

I didn't get around to this part of the board until today. You have the same birthday as my best friend, though, the day before Pearl Harbor Day and the day after the birthday of actress Amy Acker.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Hey Tycho - happy belated - I haven't been cruising the boards so much lately...

How many burning figs on your cake?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I didn't get a cake or even have anyone around to celebrate my birthday with.

It was just as well. But the day after I went to the James Bond movie with my friend and he treated me to lunch.

I also got some late cards and presents finally - and a few more forum posts.

But I wasn't expecting much.

Happy Birthday, Josh! I hope you've got some awesome stuff planned to make up for the gloom you were faced with the last time around.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"