Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Happy birthday! Man, how different things must be for you this year than last year. In the best way possible, of course!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Happy Birthday Josh! I know this is a day late, but I called you with birthday greetings yesterday, even though I think my phone is going whack.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks everyone.

Yes it amazes me that I saw another birthday. Thanks to BobaFrett here, I'm around to make this post.

I went to the shooting range with my friend Yvonne yesterday and I fired a .9mm semi-auto and a Smith & Weston 6-shooter (it goes with my novel I've been writing). Curiously, I was a much better shot with the S&W - maybe because I had less bullets to spare. But for sure, that old-style gun had a much stronger recoil than a modern "piece of convenience." I'm not sure we can post videos on SSG or if I want to bother opening a YouTube account. But I'll link to it later if I get my videos up there. I think I have still shots of me and my target hits though.

Anyway, afterward, we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and I got my steak and shrimp, plus an awesome chocolate desert!

Then we watched Gran Torrino with Clint Eastwood on pay-per-view. [Clint Eastwood was starring in the movie, but he didn't actually come to my birthday party, although I didn't think to invite him. He might have enjoyed the shooting.]
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oops, I thought I posted here yesterday but I guess not.

Happy belated birthday Tycho!

Glad to hear that you had a great one

Happy birthday, you scoundrel!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Here's some pictures from yesterday at the shooting range.

I have multiple videos but I don't think I can get them directly up on SSG.

Thus far, I've resisted starting a YouTube account or something.

All the videos I could post are just of me hitting baseballs or firing weapons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010179.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	22093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010178.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	22094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010163.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	22095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010165.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	22096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010180.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	22097  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That looks like great fun! I'd love to shoot a gun sometime, the closest I get is my airsoft gas blowback pistol.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Dittoing JJB's belated wishes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Belated B-day Josh.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten