Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Has anyone found the Walmart cantina sets yet?

Has anyone found the two Walmart cantina Galactic Heroes exclusives yet? I'm not sure if I should be looking for them or not.

I havent seen them yet, but am awaiting them. Hope they arent as disappointing as the Jabba set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

check out the spotter thread

but no, not yet in chicago

the jabba set was awesome
    too bad no sal b crumb

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I havent seen them yet, but am awaiting them. Hope they arent as disappointing as the Jabba set.
    I liked the Jabba set; why didn't you?

If you see the Jabba thread its all in there
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

From, http://www.bobasbounty.net/

1. We haven't seen any reports of the Galactic Heroes Cantina Sets hitting Walmart yet. Are these still scheduled and will they hit retail before Christmas?

Hasbro - Yes, they were delayed while Wal-Mart looked for the right window to get them into the store. They shoudl be hitting stores anytime now...certainly before the end of the year.

These are starting to hit. Posters on Rebelscum have reported finding them, and there are some auctions on eBay located on the east coast.

I saw both set today, and they had ALOT of them.

Looks like I'll be heading to Wally first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by skystreak; 12-11-2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: horrible spelling