Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Master Points

I have been saving the Jedi Master Points AND my receipts since they first showed up on the figures in the late '90's and I just have to ask-
    What Are They For?
    Why isn't there some really cool mail away figure that they would be good for?
    If anyone out there reading this has some insight, please share your wisdom!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

When you collect 24,000,040 points, George Lucas comes to your house and sentences you to death. You spend two weeks standing, tied to a tree and covered in dust and bird poop, until Samuel L. Jackson comes and rescues you, right after he's done kicking your...

There was one Australian promotional with them, but I think since so many Ep1 toys ended up sitting in clearance bins, the idea was dropped so that Hasbro could try to keep its money, not continue losing it.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

WHAT?!? Now they raised it another 40 points??? Screw this...who wants the 24,000,000 points I've collected so far?

Arrow

No, you have to find the GOLD Jedi Master Points. Then you send 10 of THOSE in for a chance to enter a drawing to see if you qualify to enter a drawing for a scratch-off card to see if you win an entry form for ANOTHER drawing for an E1 Jar Jar Binks action figure.

Anyone remember that dumb Martha Stewart American Express commercial where she uses her old cut up credit cards as tile for her in-ground pool? Well, I have created a mosaic of the old Kenner "We Really Do Care" customer service sheets.

I used to go to Dave and Buster's (a Chuck E. Cheese type place for adults: bar, pool tables, virtual reality, midway games, etc.) and I collected a ton of tickets to get one of those Don Post Darth Vader helmets. Well, they got rid of that, but they got in some of the busts of Greedo or Emperor. You guessed it, none of them now, either. So I'm awaiting AOTC so I can try for ANOTHER Star Wars item that'll be gone!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Ya know, that stinks about the E1 Jar Jar! I already have that one; the figure I REALLY need is the Darth MAul on Speederbike thats currently 1.99 at TRU!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That'd be pretty sweet to be sentenced to death by George Lucas.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    There was one Australian promotional with them, but I think since so many Ep1 toys ended up sitting in clearance bins, the idea was dropped so that Hasbro could try to keep its money, not continue losing it.
    We had a Jedi Points promotion here in Australia,I got of stuff for nothing,I hope we have it again
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hey Rollo I'll take your points.

Bel-Cam Jos LOL.

I'd like to use my Jedi Master Points for something. Hey, free figures is always a plus.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Exclamation

Originally posted by chewie
    That'd be pretty sweet to be sentenced to death by George Lucas.
    Only if he signs a Certificate of Authenticity first!

We've covered this many times before. I'd take ANYTHING free at this point, even a rub-on transfer of Malakili (well, then again...).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We need the receipts!? I didn't keep any of those! Did you need the receipts GNT? What kind of stuff did you get GNT?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower