Are you a Star Wars Critic? Why do you critique? For fun? For enlightenment?

Are you a Star Wars Critic? Why do you critique? Why talk about the movies at all? Do you do it for fun? For personal enlightenment? For education? As a hobby that really means nothing more than relaxation after a long day at work? Or maybe you critique the movies just to annoy other fans.

Why on Earth would anyone waste spend time discussion movies that haven't been in theaters for years? What's the point... or more importantly, what's YOUR point?

You seem to be the biggest critic around here and you seem to spend a lot of time discussing it. What's YOUR point?

You know... with the way you two are following each other around the forums, people are starting to talk.

(I think it's kind of cute really.)

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    You know... with the way you two are following each other around the forums, people are starting to talk.

(I think it's kind of cute really.)
    Hey, I've been here. He just showed up and must love me enough to follow me around with a bucket of insults. Whatever floats the boat.

Too bad he feels so much hate for me that he has to ruin perfectly good discussions with irrelevant words.

I asked a simple question because I'd like to know what your reasons are for going around being such a critic. If you consider asking the question to be an insult then you shouldn't have posted the topic for discussion in the first place.

alrighty then..

I discuss SW with other fans, once I find out they are fans that is..

then I ask the fated question... what didja think about the last three?

and then we go from there on disagreeing on how bad they really were.

other than that... its more trivia related..

I work with a guy whos supposed to be this huge SW fan.. and during the night, I had a tech call in from the field to work a maintenance. on IM the guys last name was Wilhelm.. seriously.

and of course the geekyness came out ( yes, I did the yell )

and when this sw fan guy came in on days, I told him, hey, I worked with a tech last night whos last name was Wilhelm.. and he looked at me with that great stare of.. so? and then I knew.. right there I had him beat as teh baddest SW fan in teh building baby..

anytime someone calls in with an old tkt number.. I give them the ol, "well, its an older code, but it checks out" line.

so thats about ti when it comes to discussing movies. SW ones anyway..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]