Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Force Unleashed Commemorative Figure Sets!

These are Wal-Mart exclusives.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unlesahedwalmartsets.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	16406  

Commemorating what exactly?

I guess it's the commemoration of "There are no more movies, the TV show is getting perpetually delayed and all we have to offer is this crappy video game - so suck it up, fanboys!"

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Pretty cool sets. Especially the Emperor Palpatine one.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like the Emperor set, but the Vader set is Meh. I'm getting tired of the repaints, and worse now that they are repainting Stormtroopers. I don't mind the shadow ones, but I could do without the flavor of the month troopers...
    Move along, move along

Heh, the Red and White Stormtroopers are called "Incinerator Troopers"...

Yeah they should be thrown into an incinerator (melted down and remolded into a better figure...)
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Yeah they should be thrown into an incinerator (melted down and remolded into a better figure...)
    BA DUM CHING!

the Palpy set looks nifty. And i'm really excited about this game. Force movements and lightsaber goodness via the Wii!! EEEEEK!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I am not really impressed by these either. I am also getting tired of the trooper repaints. I am hoping I am a little more jazzed by the time the game comes out. I am already kind of unleashed out...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Meh, they'll probably be cheap, at least. I hope the painted stormtroopers craze doesn't last past this game; I thought the all-white troopers were supposed to be a galaxy-wide recognizable sign of Palpatine's rule, and why they switched from the ROTS armor the ANH stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Commemorating what exactly?
    The launch of the game maybe?

Seeing as how LA Walmarts get only a tiny allotment of exclusives as it is, I'm just going to tell myself that I'll never see them and that I've no desire to have them either.