Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've been buying sweat suits lately

I got Addidas and then Nike. I bought a girls' pair for my part-time whatever (special female friend I love to hate and hate to love).

Then I got myself another Addidas and I'm looking at some Puma as well as San Diego Padres and Chargers "gear."

Sweatsuits are comfortable (the sort of flannel feeling, soft and thick ones) and they're great for lounging around in and posting on the internet and otherwise typing a way (it's not like I really exercise any more or build up any kind of a sweat - unless Chuxter or JT attack Michael Bay).

So I am now posting and wearing my black pair of Addidas. I feel very comfortable and I look quite spiffy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I usually just go from work pants, to just boxers, unless it's cold in the house, then it's lounge pants and a t-shirt. I have been sleeping in my birthday suit, but will bring sleepwear with should I ever come visit with you in Califiornia.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I have been sleeping in my birthday suit, but will bring sleepwear with should I ever come visit with you in Califiornia.
    For both I'll be thankful for.

Yes, I wear lounge pants at home, but sweat suits are just as comfortable and if you must go out - for like emergency toy hunting trips or something - it doesn't feel like you're wearing your pajamas out and about.

Because I feel bloated since I'm retaining water due to my kidney condition, the elastic waistband on the sweat pants and their serviceable pockets, as well as those in the jacket-top, are all very welcome.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

What is it with everybody wearing sweat suits these days? I think they look terrible, they make everybody look paunchy and poor. I can understand the comfort aspect, I guess, but I don't leave the house in my friggin' sweatpants unless it's for exercise, it's fine to sit around the pad lounging in my wal-mart-wear but it's quite another to be seen by human beings that way. And yet, just like so many other recently ugly fashion choices, it's big despite making people look worse.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I look paunchy and poor to begin with.

Next, I'm not buying my sweat suits at Wal-Mart. Maybe that'd be cheaper than Abercrombie, but...

Sooooo... you want to accent your lesser qualities? That seems a little counterintuitive. Oh wait, I forgot, you also spend extra to look like you spent less.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You should be rocking the velour. Get some Gucci loafers and a gold chain... really play it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What is it with everybody wearing sweat suits these days?
    They want to look like either mafia wiseguys or gangsta rappers.

Actually, Fidel Castro has been wearing sweat suits lately.

It's too bad I can't also wear a beard.

Just wear a fake beard. What's the diff?