Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

How many Basic carded TAC figs do you have left to get?

The title of the thread ays it all, "How many Basic carded TAC figs do you have left to get?"

I have only 4 to go (with some extra army builders), plus 4 of the UGH.

So a total of 8 for me.

After I get those, I'll be done with that coin book and it will be full.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I'm pretty much finished for the year. I've seen all 8 waves in decent quantities and have everything that I wanted to get.

I'm still on the fence about Voolvif Monn and Pax Bonkik.

I would definitely buy two more Starkillers (have 2) if I found them. Plus maybe more McQuarrie Stormtroopers (have 7) and Snowtroopers (have 12) if I could get them at WM for their cheap $5.88 price.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'm finished for the year, unless the 2008 wave or Grievous' starfighter is released in the last 20 days. I'm betting they will hit in late January. I didn't get all the TAC figs this year. I passed on every EU item which is over 50% of material (Comic packs, blister, etc.). It was one of my lightest years of collecting, and it looks like next year will be the same with the Clone Wars. That's very good for me, since we can save more. Yet at this point I've collected every fig to date (with the exception of EU). The list that I want for figs is getting smaller and smaller. Some day I will be able to say my collection is finished with the exception of Sideshow 12".
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Unless I just happen to stumble on a Concept Rebel Trooper, I'm done for the year. Waves 7.5 and 8 have still yet to show up here, but I've lost interest.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Got all the main ones I wanted, probably have about 20-25 for the whole TAC set.

I just need 1 Padme, 1 Jango, 1 Voolvif, 1-2 McRebels

Tycho
    Voolvif
    Ewoks
    Rebel Vanguard
    Hawkbat Clonetrooper
    Jango
    Clonetrooper in PJ's
    Concept Rebel
    Concept Snowie
    Concept Han
    Maybe Pax
    Possibly Padme (she sucks, but it's unlikely she'll be redone)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have 9 to go, mainly the 7.5 Wave.

48: Holographic Darth Vader
    49: Clone Trooper (7th Legion Trooper)
    50: Clone Trooper (Hawkbat Battalion)
    51: R2-B1 (Naboo Astromech Droid)
    52: Naboo Soldier (Royal Naboo Army)
    53: Rebel Vanguard Trooper (Star Wars: Battlefront)
    54: Pax Bonkik (Rodian Podracer Mechanic)
    56: Padmé Amidala (Naboo Senator)
    59: Destroyer Droid (Droideka)

The only one of those I actually want is Hawkbat, but I've already come this far on the coins.

I might buy a McQuarrie Stormtrooper. I'm on the fence, but I never saw this figure.

I would buy an extra Hermi Odle. I only saw him in the stores once.

I'll buy another Pax Bonkik as I only have one.

I MIGHT buy the Red Naboo Soldier. I am really not sure whether to pass on that one or not.

If I don't see any of those four figures I won't worry about it. I'm not doing daily toy runs right now.

I am ready to know what we are getting next year. Seems like by now we usually have a wave by wave rumor list that turns out to be pretty accurate. Seems like beyond the ROTS and Force Unleased waves that have been confirmed everything is speculation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I am ready to know what we are getting next year. Seems like by now we usually have a wave by wave rumor list that turns out to be pretty accurate. Seems like beyond the ROTS and Force Unleased waves that have been confirmed everything is speculation right now.
    Me too. The otheRSite has a rumor list in their forums but most of what it contains we have already seen here SSG. I kind of get the impression that Hasbro has tightened down security a little bit, but who knows. I have heard that we will be getting a lot of news the first week of January. Then Toy Fair is February 17th-20th.

I love the run up to the new year, with all the speculation and then those huge batches of photos from TF -- always fun.