So..what's out on 4.23?

One of the posts put the Gunship in July. Has Hasbro put out a list of what will be out when yet? It appears to me that all we will see on the 23rd will be the 14 figures, 4 deluxe, Slave 1, Reek, and the speeders. How about the Acklay and the Arena and the other figures we see? I know there is a lot of guessing but has anything OFFICIAL been stated?

Also, someone stated they saw an Anakin Jedi somewhere at the show but I can't seem to spot him anywhere...anyone with a link?

ALSO, is that Yoda a deluxe figure or C1?

The Republic Gunship is out in Fall. I believe the Yoda is a C1. Also, I think that the Acklay is out on my birthday (4.23). I also believe the Jedi Starfighter will be out.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Hey.....Jar Jar.....

Can anyone elaborate on the "Spoiler" figures that will be released "supposedly" in late May/June? One post hinted at a Padme from the begining of the movie (as a Naboo pilot I would guess), could the Jedi Anakin also be in this group? Anyone else?