Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vintage commercial

First of all youtube rules!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8p_-vF2oUc&feature=related

Check out the above commercial. Anybody recognize the blonde-haired kid in the ad?

hey, it's Ricky Schroeder !!!

He should have complained about the Stormtrooper not being accurate without his pauldron.

Good find, thanks for the link v121.

I like the other kid's New England accent. "Hoide, Ah-two!"

While we're on the topic of commericals, has anyone seen that "Surprise, surprise, it's Lando in disguise!" commercial on YouTube? I can't find it anywhere.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'll have to bookmark this thread and when I get to my computer upload some commercials. I've got about 4 or 5 of them. I've got one about Break Apart 3PO, the Max Rebo Band, C-3PO's and a couple of others.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'll be getting on some good internet tonight so I'll see what I can do for you, Cae.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

As a kid my personal favorite was the Y-Wing commercial. I remember spending hours building Imperial bases out of cards for my Lego fighters to bomb.

As for just the figures, I can't find what I'm looking for, yet. This ROTJ figure is very close. The commercial I remember I nearly the same, but story being played out is different and 8D8 holds the marble.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane