Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coolest ATOC Toy Ship?

Okay, this hasn't been much discussed, but which is your favorite of the new vehicles? I will definitely be picking up Zam's Cruiser. I really dig the overall design, colors, and unique cockpit of this one. It's just VERY Star Wars to me.

Bravo to both Hasbro and Lucasfilm!

Which is the one you'll have to have?

Zam Wesell's Vessel is pretty cool, not to mention nice sounding when said together. "Zam Wesell's Vessel" But back to the topic, I would have to say I like the Republic Gunship, and the Jedi Starfighter the best. Even though the gunship looks a little G.I. Joeish, I bet it will look great on film. Plus that's a prototype, I don't expect the actual released version to look that clean looking. Bring them all on though, I'll buy 1 of each. Maybe two of a couple.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

With no contest it's the Republic Gunship. It's a totally new ship that looks totally awesome, and it doubles as a carrying case.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Thumbs up yup!

I agree. I like what I see of the Republic Gunship. I am looking forward to that a lot. The Slave I and the Speeders look nice too.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

My favorite vehicle is the jedi starfighter. Pretty good design. A bit small, but jedi don't need much anyway.

The gunship is my 2nd favorite, but it just looks a bit too much like an earthly attack helicopter with some x-wing parts attached for me to really like it that much. I think those guns/engines on top look funky too, but not too bad.

Well there's no question about it, baby, the Republic Gunship, hands down. Its big, it holds figures, its cool, what more could you want?

I also like Zam's speeder, that's pretty darn spiffy as well.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'd have to say the Republic Gunship.Second would be Zam Wessels Vessel.Both are very interesting and nicely done pieces.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I think the Gunship is the best since well, it's like a GI Joe trooper carrier. It's the kind of toy that should've been released just cause for Stormtroopers.

I think it's like this:
    1. Gunship
    2. Jedi Starfighter
    3. Slave 1
    4. Zam's Speeder
    5. Anakin's speeder (since it's nothin' real special or anything...)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

In my opinion...

1. Jedi Starfighter
    2. Republic Gunship
    3. Zam Wesell's Speeder
    4. Slave I
    5. Anakin's Speeder

See? See?! SEE???!!! I DO like SOME of this stuff!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**