Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    Britney's little 16 yr old sister Jamie-Lynne Spears is pregnant!

    Kevin Federline is not the father. It is some other guy. Little Jamie-Lynne also stars on the Mickey Mouse Club or some other show where she is a role model for other young girls.

    If so, we will not have to worry about a declining birth rate.

    Originally from Louisiana, following Katrina, the Spears family may have many FEMA-bought trailers to choose to raise their family in.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunterScum View Post
    Jamie-Lynn. Who cares though.
    Thanks. I'll correct my first post. I obviously didn't care enough to get her name right the first time.

    However, it's on every news channel (Fox, CNN, MS-NBC) so I saw enough about it while I was just eating dinner.

    The pundits were talking about how our culture is pushing and pushing the sexuality of teenage girls. Well I guess I cared about that, as I found it fascinating to watch on 3 different news channels - but so did millions of other Americans. I just didn't need Chris Hansen to admit it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  4. #4
    That part is true, society is going to hell at lightspeed. Toobad I don't know how to contact the aliens out there who may or may not exist. I think they do though. I just might suggest they go to town on the major cities. That's where alot of the sexual filth is, the big cities.


  5. #5
    There goes her caree- oh wait, who is this again?

    Who would've thought that the teenage sister of a has been skank who makes poor personal choices, marries another piece of white trash, is a poor mother, and idiot would become a teenage mother unexpectedly? hmm.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunterScum View Post
    That's where alot of the sexual filth is, the big cities.
    oooohhhh, sensationalist...

    although what you say is true, because brit and her sister grew up in a big city... (kentwood, LA - population 2,205 as of y2k... )
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

    The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

  7. #7
    I 'd mightily at the one post on WWTDD.com re: lil' Jaime-Lynn and her mom being "shocked" about the pregnancy:
    Jamie and her mom both said this was shocking, which means one of us need to look up the term "shocking". Because I don't think they're using it the way the person who invented the term shocking meant it to be used. I think he meant it to mean like if you're sleeping and someone whacks you in the b*lls with a shovel. I think he meant, like, "surprising". "Unexpected". Like if you saw a unicorn. But some bony teen getting on top of a Spears girl and nervously ****ing her then not pulling out and getting her pregnant? Yeah. Yeah, that sounds about right.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post
    oooohhhh, sensationalist...

    although what you say is true, because brit and her sister grew up in a big city... (kentwood, LA - population 2,205 as of y2k... )
    Goes to show what you know.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post
    oooohhhh, sensationalist...

    although what you say is true, because brit and her sister grew up in a big city... (kentwood, LA - population 2,205 as of y2k... )
    u r dum darthvan n i bet u play wiht urself
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  10. #10
    What I find problematic is that other kids are going to think teen motherhood is a cake walk when they see an idealized young person like Spears able to bring this baby up without breaking a sweat because she's rich. Still, if this event gets parents to talk to their kids more about the need to be careful, I suppose it's a good thing in the long run.

    Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunterScum View Post
    Toobad I don't know how to contact the aliens out there who may or may not exist. I think they do though. I just might suggest they go to town on the major cities.
    You do that. And while you're at it, can you change your name back to James31278 so we can keep it straight who it is we are laughing at?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO