The Force Unleashed!

I just saw the Apprentice ship at Wal*Mart today. Set includes Apprentice, Juno Eclipse and battle damaged Vader. Looked cool, but I'm not buying LEGOs anymore. But I posted this for those who do.
    Move along, move along

I think the Rogue Shadow looks cool, but the box makes it look as if the mandibles are just facades which would be really lame.

EDIT: Found a few mini-reviews, nothing of the sort was claimed, says there's a lot of hidden compartments but nothing about it being uncovered on the underside.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw this set today and thought it was alright. I might get it later on in the year
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just got the Rogue, and put it together. Really nice, and alot sturdier then the pics let on.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Is there a sealed underside to the mandibles or are they open? Can you get 2 of the figs into the cockpit? Details, details, details please!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, the bottom of the mandibles are open, and you can fit only 1 into the cockpit. The wings and engine swing up for landing, pretty cool, IMO. The mandabiles house a large firing rocket launcher, a lever to liftit is poking out the bottom. On the other side, it has a Rifle holder and a duel flip up missles.

Hmm, you just saved me $50.

I recommend getting it. It's a fun ship to build, and yes they could have done better, it's a very fun and sturdy design. And I think the features are pretty cool. And it's not truely difficult to mod, pop some pins holding the missile launcher, add a bottom, etc. All in all, cool mini-figs, a really good set, IMO. And as I said, I do recommend getting it.