Is the line ending?

Hello all,

I have an honest question:

IS THE POTJ LINE OF FIGURES/VEHICLES, etc. ending with the release of AOTC??

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

Yeah, I think they're putting the Classic/Episode 1 on the same cards as the Ep2 figures.

Future releases will be on the new Blue cards
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yay, No more green cards! Bring on the blue Ones!
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

we all know that the new figs are on blue cards. what I would like to know is what are they calling the line? AOTC or Power of Us Forcing crummy figures down your gullet? or what?

I guess this forum will suffer if the name is changed to something else.

I just hope I'm not discarded like so piece of Imperial space trash.

Maybe I'll get a new forum If need be.

I just can't believe that Hasbro is taken such a huge step back. This line is still a premiere ACTION FIGURE LINE. That's how it should stay. Not statues or so called one-pose wonders, and not bigger than 3 3/4 in. scale.

Alas some people just can't heed the words of:

If it isn't broken don't fix it.
    Move along, move along

It's just Star Wars and the figure will come with the "tag" inside the bubble with it's name and what movie it's from.

Originally posted by jedi master sal
    we all know that the new figs are on blue cards. what I would like to know is [blah blah blah]? ... I guess this forum will [blah blah blah]... I just hope I'm not discarded like [blah blah blah]...Maybe I'll [blah blah blah]...
    I just can't believe [blah blah blah]... Alas some people just can't heed the words of:[blah blah blah]
    He means, "Yes, POTJ is ending, Unit-01."

(Some are taking it harder than others.)