Thank you from MR Amy

[FONT=Times New Roman]Dear Friends,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that as of January 25th, 2008, I will no longer be working at Master Replicas. My family is relocating, and I feel that this is as good a time as any to make a clean break, and to move on to the next “phase” of my life. That said, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a pleasure it has been working with you, and assisting you for the past 5+ years. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Over the years I have had the pleasure of talking to many of you, and of even meeting some of you in person – without a doubt, that has been the best part of my job. The relationships that I have formed, both with the fan community and with the wonderful team at Master Replicas, has been the experience of a lifetime… I will never forget it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]At this time, I would like to announce that the new Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager will be Tom Vargas. Tom is an avid fan just like you, and is very knowledgeable about the MR our products, and our licenses. He is going to be a great asset to Master Replicas (and to all of you) in the future![/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]It is more difficult than I can tell you, leaving at the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the Master Replicas story. The merge with Corgi International has made it possible to obtain exciting new licenses and to create new product lines. The products we have turned out over the past 6 years have been amazing, but I can tell you with all certainty the best is yet to come. I look forward seeing all of the exciting new products as I transition from MR employee to MR customer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Thank you Master Replicas and all of you for the great ride.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Amy L. Blanchard[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager [/FONT]

I wish you the best of luck in your future Amy. Thanks for all your help and running the Trivia contests, something you must ask Tom to do as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, first MR loses the Star Wars license, and now Amy! You've been a fantastic rep for us fans, that's how I've always seen you, representing MR to us, and more importantly, us to Master Replicas. I hope your move goes smoothly and your next venture is even better.

I was really glad to be able to get you those Grimace toys at SDCC this year, and am saddened to see you leave our Star Wars collecting circle, but wish you all the best.

Take care Amy!

-JT
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bye Amy. You will be missed! I can't thank you enough for how special you made all of us here at SSG feel by your friendship and participation!

I wish you my best.

- Josh
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.