Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voolvif Monn

Voolvif Monn

I just opened this figure and was reading the back of the card. It mentions the CW battles e fought and all, then I looked at his coin and it states AOTC on it. I dont remember him in that movie. Am I wrong or is it an error on Hasbros part?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It must be an error.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He was at the Battle of Geonosis, though not seen there in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It must be an error.
    From Hasbro? NEVER!

Anybody feel ripped off that this is the guy that won the poll to be in the Clone Wars cartoon, yet the 2 aliens he beat in the poll, Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb, not only played bigger roles in the cartoon but also got their figures first?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, because they're cooler.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Anybody feel ripped off that this is the guy that won the poll to be in the Clone Wars cartoon, yet the 2 aliens he beat in the poll, Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb, not only played bigger roles in the cartoon but also got their figures first?
    Not ripped off, though I do find it ironic.

I put this guy (minus the lightsaber) in my cantina diorama...needed an update on Lak Sivrak and this guy's pretty good. He's a wolf of many faces.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!