Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008 Wave 3 Titaniums.

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/Titanium_Series_2.jpg
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...m_Series_1.jpg

T-16 Skyhopper
    Red & orange Jedi Starfighter
    Naboo Royal Cruiser
    181st Tie Interceptor

T-16 looks very small next to that Jedi Starfighter, I hope it's not to scale. The Royal Cruiser looks very good though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you look closely around the tip of the T-16's turret, you can see that it's a seperate image, the border is just very faint.

I don't understand the orange/red version of the Jedi Starfighter, and it looks like they're rereleasing Mace's?

Anyhoo, the T-16 looks cool and the Naboo Cruiser is flippin awesome, I can't wait to get that!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Good call, I see that now, those are 3 separate pics, clear differences at the shading ending on their borders.

I believe the orange JSF is going to be Saesee Tiin's Ep 3 JSF.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Those look great, I really like the crazy JSF colors.

As for it being Saesee Tiin's, I doubt it, but who knows. In the second season of Clone Wars, Tinn's JSF had orange wings and green painted on the front. This one looks to psychadelic to be a jedi's ship, but it does look wild.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

They do look pretty nice, but what worries me is the $7.99 suggested price in the pictures. A $2 jump over the last 2 years is enough to make me quit collecting these.

The pics are from a Diamond Distribution catalog, it's how much they'll be at comic shops, not regular retail. That's not the MSRP.

Indiana Jones Titanium Series?

Happy New Year, Y'all!

Just saw a posting on RS and The Private Universe referring to Hasbro's plans for 2008; it said "Indiana Jones Titanium Series Waves (are) TBC"... assume this means TO BE CONFIRMED.
    Very interesting. I'd guess somebody will find out at Toyfare and tell us the scoop.

The report also said:

TITANIUM STAR WARS 3” VEHICLES WAVE 5
    Tatooine Skiff - March 2008
    AT-OT
    Ep2 Jedi Star Fighter with Warp Ring
    Millenium Falcon (2005)
    Camo Scout on Speeder Bike
    WAVE 6 - June 2008
    WAVE 7 - October 2008
    WAVE 8 - November 2008

Stoked about some of the new waves coming from Hasbro in the SW & BSG TS lines ... the Skyhopper, the Mon Calimari, the Galactica, and the AT-OT are my personal faves...

Looks like we can skip trying to find an Atlas Royal Cruiser... the TS one looks more accurate, too. Not so bulbous. Stoked about this one. Now how about an Episode II Naboo Yacht...

I'm finally gonna start skipping some of these releases, though. Frack being a completist. The repaints are completely out of hand! The Nacho Cheese Dipped JSF will be a tough sell for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nabooatlas.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	16546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nabooTitanium.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	16547  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

BTW, Hasbro's calling the new JSF the "Hotrod" version and they're calling the 181st TIE Interceptor "Baron Fel's".
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.