Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

<Fart noise>
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, we all kind of figured they'd be doing this. At least it looks pretty cool, for what it's supposed to be.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well - seeing how I'm going to make a concerted effort to NOT be a total sucker and completionist - this should be easy to pass up. Especially since it's a Target exclusive. (Don't you DARE offer to pick me up one, Sal.)
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Well - seeing how I'm going to make a concerted effort to NOT be a total sucker and completionist - this should be easy to pass up. Especially since it's a Target exclusive. (Don't you DARE offer to pick me up one, Sal.)
    I can pick one up for you pegger.
    Move along, move along

It's hard to tell from the picture just what's goin' on with this.
    Looks like a re-painted Rancor with some added armor, maybe a saddle?
    No oversized tusks that I can see.
    Is there somebody riding on his back?
    Guess I'll wait till we get better pics to make a judgement.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm waiting for a better picture but it seems to me that the arms are more splayed out than before. Could this mean ball sockets? - I hope so.....
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I can pick one up for you pegger.
    OK! let me know when they hit!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    OK! let me know when they hit!
    Heh, and no, you didn't Jedi Mind trick me. I already knew you would ask before you did....

Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Heh, and no, you didn't Jedi Mind trick me. I already knew you would ask before you did....

Shoot. I guess my powers have grown weak.