Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Display 'em, Store 'em, Something else 'em?

It seems that most collectors have at least some of their stuff out for display while most of it is all in storage.

But what else have you done with your figures? Anyone made a custom action-figure only chess set yet? Or made your own holiday ornaments or nativity set? What about decorations on a cake? Any supercool dioramas?

I snuck a miniature of Han Solo into my wife's Christmas village one year. He was hiding behind a barn with his pistol drawn. I think he was about to pop caps in a bunch of caroling children.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I didn't try this, but when I was a kid, a neighbor "carbon froze" some figures. He just put them in a container with water and stuck them in the freezer.

That's a good one!

I inhale mine. No. Really I do. I've also chewed on a few but haven't actually managed to digest any.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've used the kitchen garbage disposal as the sarlacc pit. It works pretty good.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I had a friend try to blow up a stormtrooper with a fire work waaaaaay back in the day, and later he tried to melt another stormtrooper on top of a wood burning stove. Flattened out his back preaty darn good, but he didn't compleatly melt.

Some people just don't know how to take care of something.

I fed one of my $1.98 Episode I figures to a pig who consequently turded them out--beginning a new story of its own.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    I fed one of my $1.98 Episode I figures to a pig who consequently turded them out--beginning a new story of its own.
    Sounds better than most of the EU.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!