Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i think this will be pretty cool. looking forward to a t-rex p.f to sit next to my king kong vs t-rex statues.
    i would imagine there all going to be either bust or statues in some ways. i can't imagine 12 inch figures of characters.
    your my boy blue, oh kid you can't play with that 1995 action figure.It's not a toy,it's a collectors item. woman just let the boy play with it. i will let you play you play with a man's collectors item later tonight when were all alone.(woman)yeah when you dust it off....

I think its great news. Dinosaur Maquettes would be sweet! I'd be down for Velociraptor or Dilphosaurus.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If you aren't able to order in the first hour due to silly things like work, you miss out on the Velociraptor's left claw.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I couldn't help it: I ordered one. JP is one of my favorite films, line of figures, book, games, etc. I'm definitely snagging all of this line........hopefully.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sweetgodalmighty, that looks amazing!

Way out of my price range, but amazing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That's what I was thinking, Chux. I don't have 250 bones to plop down for that baby. Come to think of it, I'm not too sure I'd have the room for it, either. Still, it's probably the most awesome piece of "Jurassic Park" merchandise ever.

And even though the second one wasn't nearly as good as the first, I'd still love to see a statue of the two T-Rexes ripping that dude in half.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    That's what I was thinking, Chux. I don't have 250 bones to plop down for that baby. Come to think of it, I'm not too sure I'd have the room for it, either. Still, it's probably the most awesome piece of "Jurassic Park" merchandise ever.

And even though the second one wasn't nearly as good as the first, I'd still love to see a statue of the two T-Rexes ripping that dude in half.
    "I assume you're referring to Eddie; show some respect! The man gave his life to save ours!" hehehehehhe TLW was great aside from the goofy ending and the girl kicking the raptors was goofy. I do enjoy JP3 though and i'm hoping that Sideshow does the Spinosaurus.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You liked JP///?

Dude, don't make me start hating in this thread.
    Tommy, close your eyes.