Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A New Tale From The Bar Side

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I have a new friend in her 20's who I was actually interested in from the get-go - AND she is a political junky and wants to argue with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSal
    This big question everyone here wants to know is not if you agreed with her politically, but did you get a caucus in her voting booth...
    Holy smokes! We met out at the same bar tonight. I think she's into me! She is so freaking HOT it's insane, too. And I learned she doesn't wear any underwear! Now we have plans to see each other again.

Oh, she reads sci-fi, likes Star Wars - that's already out in the open - and she's met Ray Bradbury in person at a science fiction book convention. Plus she lives in the exact same apartment complex I just moved out of 2 years ago, has more of the same professors I did.

Alright - someone must have spiked my Mouse Droid...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Josh, why don't you just start a personal blog here on SSG instead of all the different threads, .

Seriously though, ha ha.

This big question everyone here wants to know is not if you agreed with her politically, but did you get a caucus in her voting booth... (Please don't make me explain that, ).
    Move along, move along

Not yet, Sal. Not yet. But it's not yet time for this Californian's primary
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Not yet, Sal. Not yet. But it's not yet time for this Californian's primary
    Then you'll make your big push to get her vote...
    Move along, move along

Heck. I want to stuff that ballot box!

I'm not sure if I've seen innuendo when discussing the candidates before.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Why are you looking in Tycho's window, perv?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I would've elected the 40 year old to a cabinet position.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I have a new friend in her 20's who I was actually interested in from the get-go - AND she is a political junky and wants to argue with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSal
    This big question everyone here wants to know is not if you agreed with her politically, but did you get a caucus in her voting booth...
    Holy smokes! We met out at the same bar tonight. I think she's into me! She is so freaking HOT it's insane, too. And I learned she doesn't wear any underwear! Now we have plans to see each other again.

Oh, she reads sci-fi, likes Star Wars - that's already out in the open - and she's met Ray Bradbury in person at a science fiction book convention. Plus she lives in the exact same apartment complex I just moved out of 2 years ago, has more of the same professors I did.

Alright - someone must have spiked my Mouse Droid...

And I deleted my original post while trying to update this story...

So T, what does your current girlfriend think of all this? You know, the chick that called Steve a clown when we met her 9 years ago?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.