Why didn't C-3PO remember Salacious Crumb in ROTJ?

Because they'd obviously met before:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=1265

I'll be especially interested to see how the ghost of Anakin figures in. Maybe he somehow appears to S***-Kicked-Out-Of-Him-P****-Vader after Biggs Darklighter blew him up?

I thought Jango was dead by this point? Maybe one of the clones decides to impersonate him and steals his pajamas?

Man, the more we see about the Force Unleashed figures, the more excited I am to learn how it all ties in together!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What's up with the Bizarro Royal Guard? It's almost like they weren't even trying.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wow, I'm going to save a TON of money this year. That entire top row is just pure garbage and if they're running out of FU ideas already and needed to fill out the wave with 2007 figures, then why THOSE figures?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Stupid refresh cases! How can Hasbro honestly believe that of all the 60 figures from the TAC line, those are the ones that need refreshing? I can understand Jango, he's a wave 8 figure and an action guy, but the 7th Legion Nobody Trooper coming off the heels of a year proving that interest in troopers is slowing down? Anakin "destined to pegwarm for all time" Spirit that looks little like him and reminds us all of one of Star Wars' greatest shames? The incredibly unpopular C-3PO with dopey eye gimmick? Or how about Biggs Pilot that pegwarmed for months already? Yeah, that's what we really need refreshed, not McQuarrie Fett & Snowtrooper & Stormtrooper, not the Jawa & LIN Droid or Animated Fett who are the only non-chase figures in their respective waves to actually avoid pegwarming, not Pre-Cyborg Grievous or Hermi Odle who are more interesting, not 4-LOM who is the only interesting figure in his wave, and not the Clone Trainee who has barely had any exposure yet. Great f'ing plan there Hasbro! Way to prove you are intentionally trying to pegwarm us to death based on recouping mold costs rather than how a product will actually perform at market.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    What's up with the Bizarro Royal Guard? It's almost like they weren't even trying.
    Please tell me you're not just now figuring that out.

I bet Salacious B. serenades 3PO with that old Billy Paul song: "Me and 3PO/We got a thing goin' on". Then he penetrates him in an ocular fashion. Mr. and Mrs. PO wonder what their son C-3 sees in him, but "they just don't understand".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

JT you hit it on the head there.

I wonder if it's not the SW team, but rather some suit in Hasbro command that is making these decisions regardless of the pleas from the SW team who may know better of what figures will actually sell or that people will still be clamoring for.

Of all of the TAC basic figs to choose from they could have chosen these instead of the ones they did:

19: Jawa & LIN Droid (Tatooine Scavenger) The best ever jawa needs to be made available again.
    29: Hermi Odle (Baragwin) Come on you can't be serious that this is the only time we are going to see him. Make use of the mold and recoup some of those dollars since he's a lot of plastic!
    32: Yoda & Kybuck (Jedi Master) Excellent value and ties in with the CW line nicely
    36: Pre-Cyborg Grievous (Kaleesh Warlord Qymaen jai Sheelal) Strong seller
    42: McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Snowtrooper This one still shows strong sales and never pegs in my area.
    43: Romba & Graak (Ewok Warriors) MORE Ewoks please!
    52: Naboo Soldier (Royal Naboo Army) Yes this one. It's at least a slight army builder and is a reuse of a mold
    55: Clone Trooper (Training Fatigues)
    57: Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter) Which they did so there's at least one good choice.
    60: McQuarrie Signature Series - Concept Rebel Trooper Since this is a short pack...

That's plenty to choose from for a refresh case.
    I still don't get why the first wave of '08 isn't all NEW figs and has '07 figs in it. More Kashyyyk clones please...

The case could have been as follows:
    X1 01: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    X1 02: Darth Vader
    X2 03: Commander Gree
    X3 04: Kashyyyk Trooper (if not then 2 of these and add one to a different character possibly 2-1B as he hasn't been made in a very long time and this is a completely new sculpt)
    X2 05: Tri-Droid
    X1 06: 2-1B (Surgical Droid)
    X1 07: Po Nudo
    X1 08: Mustafar Panning Droid

Clones still have some popularity and the updated Gree as well as the corrected Kashyyyk clone are highly desired among army builders and those wishing to have more screen accurate clones. (even if not perfectly screen accurate)
    Move along, move along

Yeah, I can't waith to save that money. Seriously, I'm cutting way back on SW lately and all this stuff I don't like is making it easier.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I'll be saving a ton of money on SW in 2008. Indy and GI Joe will be getting most of my attention.

Bizarro Royal Guard? I like that!

"mE AM BE bIZARRO rOYAL gUARD. mE AM BE HERE TO KILL pALPATINE."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Seriously, though, I won't be buying any of the Force Unleashed crap except for the actual game.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]