Will trade TAC Tatooine Luke for beer

I'm really thirsty. I'm willing to trade a loose 2007 Tatooine Luke, sans moisture vaporator, for a six-pack of Molson's. You pay shipping both ways. Any takers?

Tommy, close your eyes.

I think you should pay shipping both ways since you want o rid yourself of that POS.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think you've had too many beers already. You posted in the wrong section. This should be in the TAC or the Trading section.
    He does seem drunk. O yes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Funny thing, I haven't had anything to drink all weekend. (I did have one Guinness with supper on Thursday, so I can't honestly claim a longer period than the weekend thus far.) I've just wanted to see what the reaction to a "crappy figure for beer" trade request would be for quite some time now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Make it a sixer of Natty Light and you've got a deal.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think you've had too many beers already. You posted in the wrong section. This should be in the TAC or the Trading section.
    I just noticed that this IS in the trading section, and that there is no TAC sub-section. Imagine what too many beers would do to me. It's a good think I don't drink much.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm really thirsty. I'm willing to trade a loose 2007 Tatooine Luke, sans moisture vaporator, for a six-pack of Molson's. You pay shipping both ways. Any takers?

You're thirsty, but ironically, you seem to have a moisture vaporator on hand.

I used all the moisture to wash my face.

Slick, I wouldn't touch The Beast if I was stranded in the middle of the Sahara and hadn't had a drop to drink in a week. I wouldn't even cook bratwursts with that carp.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Beast is Milwaukee's best not Natty Light
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten