Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wal-Mart Comic Packs

I found 2 of the Wal-Mart exclusive packs yesteday. No sign of the Bail/Obi-Wan, but picked up the other 2. The purple R-A7 isn't bad, but the Boba is nicer than I thought he'd be. He works well in the colors they used though they should have used a glossy paint for the Sarlac goo.

As for the Clone set, the Marine is ok, but Keller is worth the buy. Even though we're being bombarded by clones, I really like the soft goods on the Keller, and I think Hasbro really missed on this with past clones, because the cloth kama works well, for posing. The only real gripe I have is the guns. They should have given them both the same size rifle.

All in all even though they're all repaints, both are decent enough. Hopefully I can find the last with Bail/Obi sometime, because I understand they're 1 per case.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I've been looking for the Bail/Obi-Wan with the babies set since the beginning of the week. Hasbro must hate babies, which is why they shortpack them and make them exclusive to Wal-Mart. I think "Wal-Mart Exclusive" is synonymous with "You won't find it."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

im still looking for these myself, since i was actually lucky enough to find the Twins when they were first brought out, but these look like they may have been improved a little...that and i still have Bail and Obi still in the package...

The Clones looked cool...makes me wonder why they didn't do the Galactic MArine like this to begin with...

Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax i'm going to get for custom fodder.

Fett and RA-7 i'll have to judge when i see it. If Fett is really worth the purchase then i will get him...AKA if he's SA...

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    im still looking for these myself, since i was actually lucky enough to find the Twins when they were first brought out, but these look like they may have been improved a little...that and i still have Bail and Obi still in the package...

The Clones looked cool...makes me wonder why they didn't do the Galactic MArine like this to begin with...

Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax i'm going to get for custom fodder.

Fett and RA-7 i'll have to judge when i see it. If Fett is really worth the purchase then i will get him...AKA if he's SA...
    The Fett is a repaint of the VOTC version, so yeah, he's SA

I'm looking foward to Kanos and Jax as well since I didn't get them the first time. From what I've seen on EE they're suppose to be 3 per case which is a good thing.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I didn't know Kanos/Jax were being reissued in this wave. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    I didn't know Kanos/Jax were being reissued in this wave. Is that true?
    No, at least not in any I saw. I got to a WM just after they had put these out and Kir/Jax were not in the mix. They were supposed to be in a wave 3 revision case and are supposed to be in a few future assortments though.

I should have specified that they were in another assortment....sorry about that. Yes though, they are coming out in Wave 3 Rev, 1. Here is the EE link

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS87504C1

The are listed as being 3 per case, and estimated to arrive this month, so we could be seeing them in stores anytime now.

For those that may not know, I'm down in Easton MD visiting my Parents for the holidays/selling my entire SW collection(general discussion thread). So as I happened by the toy section in Walmart today; out of old habhabit, to check out what might be new in SW(and really transformers) they had these Comic book 2-packs! They were near the clearence Ilse and not knowing what they were and being a Boba Fett fan I asked the CSR what was up and how much! They WERE regular price unfortunately but they had about 2-3 of each one, So If anybody hasnt gotten a certain one yet I guess I could pick them up for you if you want, and All I'd expect is retail+shpn and maybe a couple extra bucks for my time and gas! LMK they're just sitting there!

Oh, btw dont know how much of a pegwarmer this is, so dont crucify me if this has been said repeatedly('cuase I really dont collect this cr** anymore(really it just not wanting to give my money to Lucas anymore)), but one thing they did have on clearence is that Darth Vader 30th Aniversary coin book with DV figure for only $5.00! Anyone interested in that as well I could pick it up for them! Cool? Lmk!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Oddly enough these showed up in Canada as well - I'm VERY happy with Keller and the Galactic Marine. Very OT, for EU stuff (if that makes any sense).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Is the Boba Fett and "Escape from the Sarlaac" one? If so then that's doubley pathetic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!