Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wow, just wow...

Ever wonder why Hasbro isnt doing anything about the Jerjerrod situation. Its because there are over 1700 of them on HTS. They cant even get rid of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Where are you seeing that?

(Really. Knowing how to check quantities there would be nice.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What sucks is, when a particular figure fails at retail, Hasbro almost never puts the blame on themselves. They just say, "well I guess no one really wants this type of character" and start coming up with more clone repaints. They never admit, "Maybe we just made a crap figure and this character would sell well if we did a better job."

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    What sucks is, when a particular figure fails at retail, Hasbro almost never puts the blame on themselves. They just say, "well I guess no one really wants this type of character" and start coming up with more clone repaints. They never admit, "Maybe we just made a crap figure and this character would sell well if we did a better job."
    I put forward a question in the Q&A for Hasbro that I think I am the only person who ever votes for that basically asks them to admit that the figure was terrible and they shouldn't say, "Well I guess no one wants Jerjerrod."

There's got to be some way to reword that so it's more general and just uses Jerjerrod as an example.

Something like:
    If a certain figure fails at retail, what are the steps taken to determine why that particular figure failed? For instance, Moff Jerjerrod was a figure who was highly anticipated by the collecting community; but sold poorly and is still being reported as a pegwarmer. So, how would you go about ascertaining the cause of his failure at retail? Would it be seen as an external problem (our customers are just not interested in this character)? Or would it be seen as an internal problem (there is a demand for this character, but the quality of the figure itself is the problem)?

That's about as far as I get and it's already starting to get too "wordy." Plus, I don't want to give the Hasbro rep an "out" so they can dodge the question with something like, "Well, according to our reports, that figure sold very well and we consider him a success." Or some BS answer like that.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Where are you seeing that?

(Really. Knowing how to check quantities there would be nice.)
    Add the figure to your cart and input an amount. I entered 1500 and it said ok it would ship, so I went to 2000 and it said sold out, then 1750 and it was good, but 1800 said sold out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Awesome, between 1750 and 1800 homes should have one.

Okay, I thought there was an easier way. I tried that, but thought maybe you were looking at something I couldn't find.

As of this morning, there were 1773 in stock.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux actually played around with it until he discovered the exact amount. Good work!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

They sold one (not to me though.) Only 1772 left as of 8:00 AM EST.